Driven and focused on delivering the best results for every client, Anthony Gunn brings energy and enthusiasm to his team. He is up to date with market trends, his knowledge and grounded experience offers a distinct advantage to those he represents. Hardworking and easy going with a commitment to securing the best sale price for all of his clients, Anthony started in the real estate industry in 1989 and since then has been involved in thousands of transactions.
A fully Licensed Real Estate Agent, Auctioneer and member of the REIV, Anthony has considerable experience in appraising both Residential and Commercial/Industrial property. His experience and knowledge of both the sale and rental of property has seen Anthony employ a team of like-minded professionals that can assist in any real estate matter.
With over 30 years of experience in the real estate industry and an excellent understanding of construction and building design, Anthony has an indisputable passion for property and opened the Williamstown office in 1998.
Admired among his peers for his negotiation and Auctioneering skills, Anthony maintains a strong commitment to quality service and a no-nonsense, result orientated approach, "I understand the stress involved when buying and selling a property so I work hard to achieve consistent high results for my clients and surpass their service expectations. Nothing is too much trouble".
Anthony has an equal passion for his family and the local community and is a husband and father. Working incredible hours doesn't allow for much spare time, but what he has is spent with his boys, Liam and Riley and his wife Tanya.
- Whilst a franchised office until 2014 within the largest Real-Estate organisation in the world, the Williamstown office was consistently one of the top performing offices in the Victorian Group from 50 offices. Centurion Award.
- Number 1 Office for 1 year in Victoria, Number 1 Director for one year for all of Victoria. Centurion Award for 2 years for Australia.
- Proud Sponsors of the Williamstown Soccer Team.
- Open Agent top performing office for Williamstown in 2015.
- Techno Park sale vacant land $1,250,000.
- Sold apartment block Moore Street, Footscray.
- Sold apartment block Arden Street, North Melbourne.
- Sold development site $11,500,000
- Town House sale in Tobruk Cres Williamstown $1,730,000
- Development site in Percy St, Newport $2,800,000
- 40 Verdon Street, Williamstown $2,600,000
- 84 Hanmer Street, Williamstown $2,150,000
- Hannan Street, Williamstown, $2,250,000
- 11 Esplanade, Williamstown $2,440,000
- Building long enduring client relationships with some clients selling more than 65 properties with Gunn & Co.
- Respecting my staff and ensuring long rewarding loyal relationships with our people.