Magnificent Real Estate Opportunity in an Excellent Location
Conveniently located in a quiet street, this substantial well maintained brick home is in a fantastic part of Altona and offers something truly special.
- Set on a significant allotment with a north-west facing garden, approx 738sqm
- This 4 bedroom (2 upstairs and 2 downstairs), 2 bathrooms, family home has a clever well-planned layout.
- The main kitchen, dining and a living area downstairs and a kitchenette in the upstairs living area that overlooks the large rear garden.
- Other features include, lockup garage and carport, water tank, attic, solar hot water and solar panels, security shutters and security system, heating and cooling, timber flooring throughout and ceiling fans.
- The premiere position on offer for this property is unquestionable, easy walk to the Esplanade beach, Kooringal Golf course, Westona train station, Apex Park, Schools, Somers Parade and Harrington Square shops.
- Re-invent the existing property, move in or renovate to make your dream home.
Opportunities such as these are quite often the beginning of something great.
Capture the present - and plan for the future!
Call us now, Anthony Gunn 0409 377 449 or David Johnston 0435 879 165
Gunn & Co Williamstown
49 Ferguson Street
Williamstown VIC 3016
P (03) 9397 5555
F (03) 9397 1333
Recent sales in ALTONA
|Street||Price||Beds||Sale type||Sale date|
|Ransom Avenue||$670,000||3||Private Sale||12/10/2019|
|Stanley Street||$900,000||3||Private Sale||26/09/2019|
|Dove Avenue||$910,000||3||Private Sale||24/08/2019|